10 ways to fix the interrupted start-up of Europe
Publicado por Admoneuropa2020
miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017 a las 10:36
10 formas de arreglar la puesta en marcha interrumpida de Europa
The European Digital Forum has revealed a 10-point plan to fix Europe's broken "financial escalator". A document, based on consultations with investors, venture capitalists and experts, including the start-up accelerator of Telefónica, Wayra, the European Investment Fund and the European Investment Bank, establishes 10 steps that can be taken. The European Digital Forum is a think tank dedicated to empowering technology entrepreneurs and the growing digital economy of Europe. The initiative is led by the Lisbon Council and Nesta with the Startup Europe initiative of the European Commission.
These are the 10 recommended steps to solve the dilemma:
1. Create the fund of all the funds.
2. Make public markets more accessible for high-growth companies. 3. Investors need to invest in more venture capital and growth funds.
4. Better promote the new emerging stars of Europe.
5. End tax discrimination for capital investment.
6. Make the Digital Single Market more tangible.
7. Assign a more important role to the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) and to newly created digital companies.
8. Set up a platform-based information center and a database of promising companies.
9. Develop a broader set of investment tools to promote and stimulate investment in the growth stage.
10. New companies should be more vocal.
Enter here for more information and download file about The European Digital Forum:
Fuente original del contenido:
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 04:01