Job opportunity: EASME is looking for a knowledge management and collaboration specialist
Easme busca especialista en gestión
EASME is looking for a full-time consultant to support the promotion and development of collaborative practices and tools in the agency, including with tools such as Confluence wiki, SharePoint, Drupal Intranet, etc.
The selected consultant will be in charge of:
- Configuration, customisation, optimisation and administration of collaboration platforms and spaces (infrastructure provided by the European Commission) following a needs analysis with end-users;
- Content curation: contribute, review, clean-up contents;
- Community management: connect people, organise workshops, build communities of practice etc.,
- Organisation of training sessions, for example on basic introduction to wiki or advanced use of macros etc.
- Organisation of awareness raising campaigns in collaboration with the internal communication team;
- Day-to-day support to staff, in relation with other services of European Commission when needed;
- Participation in the European Commission’s network of Information Management Team and contribution to EASME strategy in line with the Commission Knowledge Management strategy.
The ideal candidate should be a strong believer in the value of knowledge sharing and collaboration and offer a good mix of “customer service”, “user support”, “business analysis”, “communication” and “technical knowledge”.
Experience in deploying solutions in medium to large organisations and basic HTML and macros knowledge are advantageous.
The person will be working within the IT team of EASME as consultant ‘intramuros’ (Belgian law contract – 38 hours per week).
For more information click here
Fuente original del contenido:
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 23:57